I took March off from posting new content here and featured some other great bloggers in the “Everything I Know Series” for Women’s History Month. Check out those posts in case you missed anything
I didn’t take a break from writing altogether though. I had quite a few guest spots on other sites …
- Your Ideas Are Useless at Performance I Create >> Don’t just have ideas. Make plans! Read how.
- Social Media for the Shy Guy at Project Social HR >> This is a new multi-contributor site dedicated to educating professionals on how to use social media for networking, learning and development.
- Because Outlook Told Me So at In His Name HR >> Being organized and methodical in our work is a critical skill. Read these practical tips.
- Why I Am Going To Louisiana SHRM >> The state conference in New Orleans is just 19 days away and I can’t wait to go! Read about it
- HR Beyond the Hoodie at Hire Centrix >> This replay of my post on Trayvon Martin is my first contribution to the site. Hire Centrix is doing great things with HR training, development and education. I am glad to join their team!
- Drive Thru HR podcast >> Listen to my 2nd interview on the #1 HR blog talk radio show. It’s a great conversation about training, development, change management and the empathetic workplace.
I also want to highlight a few friends doing things you should pay attention to:
- Mike Chisolm and Baron Hilliard are doing awesome work with their organization Together As One and just launched their blog talk radio show. I will be a guest on April 10th! Join me on “Plastic Covered Couches”
- Dr. Daniel Crosby participated in a TEDx event in 2011 and is prepping a book and other great ventures based on it. Check out the speech that is going viral on You Tube and learn more about Dr. Dan over at IncBlot (you will find me as a guest writer on his blog).
- Breanne Harris is hosting a Critical Thinking Bootcamp in New York City in June. Read more about the camp and all the great stuff Breanne is doing!
Have a great weekend — and a wonderful Resurrection holiday for my Christian friends celebrating Easter!